This Course at AIRADS college is intended to equip the learner with knowledge, skills, experience and attitudes that will enable the student to understand and perform Information and Communication Technology operations, projects and industry works perfectly.
By the end of this Course, the learner should be able to: –
- Understand the role of Computers in our society
- Understand various components of computer system
- Must have acquired basic Information and Communication Technology skills
- Appreciate computer software
- Appreciate computer networks
- Understand the Internet and Web related applications
- Understand the concept of ICT in the industry
Apply today for Diploma in Information communication technology -ICT in African Institute of Research and development Studies. Join our campuses today.
- KCSE C- and above
- KNQA qualification requirements
- Certificate in ICT
The course takes a duration of three years . It is examined by KNEC, CDACC and NITA. Students can learn online or attend classes in our respective campuses.