Certificate in Land Mapping and survey course is intended to provide the learner with a wide range of skills required in various sectors such as oil and gas, mining, infrastructure, building & construction, military and security Intelligence, land surveying and civil engineering.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
- Demonstrate good measuring and map-making skills.
- Work well within a team, as well as individually.
- Understand electronic instruments in this field for measurements.
- Make various types of maps in a computer environment.
- Utilize statistics in evaluating surveying data.
- Apply legal principles to the resolution of boundary problems.
- Correlate building structures
Careers in the field
- Mapping Technician
- Civil Engineer
- Land Surveyor
- Urban Planner
- Land Mapping and survey TutorMinimum Qualifications: KCSE Mean Grade D its equivalent
Duration: 1 Year and 6 Months
Certification: KNEC (Examination and Certificate)