An artisan course in electrical installation is the foundational course that prepares learners for certificate course. AIRADS College has the best electrical workshop to equip learners with relevant industrial skills for better job market. Apply today for pursue this course.
The program is intended to equip learners with basic electrical skills and knowledge in this field .
KEY SKILLS AND INTERESTS REQUIRED TO PURSUE A CAREER IN THIS FIELD
- Critical thinking.
- Technological knowledge.
- Active learning.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Mathematics and physics skills.
- Innovative thinking
In addition to the general admission requirements into Artisan in Electrical installation at Zetech University, applicants must have a minimum of the following:
- Be a holder of KCSE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of D- Minus OR
- Be a holder of KCPE (or equivalent examination) certificate with a minimum aggregate of D- Minus OR
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- Three (1) Academic Years- THREE (3) Terms
- ONE (1) industrial attachment
- Analyze and test electrical installation works
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot, repair, service and maintain different types of electrical installations and industrial control systems
- Apply safety regulations and expected standards when performing electrical tasks
- Electrical technician
- Controls engineer
- Test engineer
- Electrical project manager
- Electrical designer
- Sustainability engineer
- Electrical engineer
Certificate, Diploma and Degree in Electrical Engineering
ELECTRICAL POWER TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
- Dust coat
- Heavy boots
- Set squares 450 ,600 ,900
- Drawing papers A3-5
- Masking Tape 2rolls
- Unit 1: Mathematics I.
- Unit 2: Applied Science I.
- Unit 3: General Studies I.
- Unit 4: Applied Geometry I.
- Unit 5: Electrical Installation Trade Theory I.
- Unit 6: Electrical Installation Trade Practice I