CERTIFICATE IN PLUMBING UNITS Mathematics Social studies English Stadi za mawasiliano kwa Kiswahili Entrepreneurship education Science Technical Drawing Site and workshop management Plumbing theory Plumbing practical Project Attachment
After successful completion of Artisan in plumbing KNEC),a student can proceed for certificate,Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and phd in the same field. However,those who only finished class 8 will proceed up to Diploma level only.
This course takes an average of 3 terms (1 year ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- (Minus) & Below,KCPE or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend at least 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
The following units are examined by KNEC.
September 2020 intake is in progress in all our campuses