This artisan certificate in electrical Installation(KNEC) programme teaches students the basics of electrical installation to make them eligible to work and contribute effectively to all .
- Possible career opportunity: The graduates from the course can be employed as: Electrician and Electrical Maintenance officer
After successful completion of Artisan in electrical Installation KNEC),a student can proceed for certificate,Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and phd in the same field. However,those who only finished class 8 will proceed up to Diploma level only.
This course takes an average of 3 terms (1 year ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- (Minus) & Below,KCPE or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend at least 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
The following units are examined by KNEC.
September 2020 intake is in progress in all our campuses