African Institute of Research and Development Studies is one of the leading tertiary technical training Institution offering- Higher National Diploma, Diploma, certificate and artisan courses examined by KNEC and KASNEB. We are an institution with campuses in major towns in Kenya.
We opened our doors to the public on 1st April 2006 and have been in operation for 12 years. We have been granted approval by all the relevant government agencies to offer training programmes. The approval and registration received so far include but not limited to the following:
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA)
- KNDI Interim License-Registration number KNDI/ACCR/IL 029
- Kenya National Examination Council with Centre numbers for Technical, Business and ECDE
- Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examination Board-KASNEB
- National industrial Training Authority-NITA