AIRADS College ,department of Health and social sciences includes committed professionals with extensive experience. This ensures our programs are relevant to the challenges you face in the work place.
The School of Health Sciences has grown tremendously since its inception in 2006.The school has collaborations with the Ministry of Health, & AMREF.
In order to achieve its mandate, the School of Health
and Social Sciences has several objectives geared to:
- Mentor members of staff to develop their careers to
World class standards in regard to the learners
- Compete for research and development objectives.
- Participate/ present research papers in conferences,
- seminars and workshops.
- Provide quality teaching and learning to
students at all levels.
- Offer consultancy and community service as
corporate social responsibility.
Artisan course-KCSE D-(MINUS) AND Below,KCPE OR Equivalent qualification approved by KNEC
Certificate Course-KCSE D(PLAIN ) OR Equivalent qualification approved by KNEC
Diploma course-KCSE C-(MINUS) OR Equivalent qualification approved by KNEC