This human resources management certificate prepares practitioners to implement HR best practices for their business.
Diploma in Human Resource Management course examined by KNEC forms an integral course in business sector.
Diploma in Human Resource Management is one of the most marketable course and highly demanded in the industry.
This is an entry level program that is designed to introduce the student to business while equipping the student with practical skills that can be applied in the business world at an entry level.
Key Interest Skills required to pursue a career in this field
- Planning skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical abilities
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Negotiation skills
- Digital literacy
- Problem-solving skills
- Time Management Skills
- Integrity as a quality
Objective of this program is to prepare students to think critically and invent industry -based approaches to HR skills. Students get to understand the HR techniques and market expectations. In addition,they learn how to communicate effectively.This course is also intended to prepare students for complex .mathematical and financial analysis in the market
Why study this program
This program prepares one to job market at lower level.It also a bridge to the advance level in the field.
- Business consultants
- any business related job
- Marketing managers
- sales persons
- Marketing officers
After successful completion of Diploma in Human Resource Management(KNEC) ,a student can proceed for bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and Phd in related field.
This course takes an average of 6 terms (2 years ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of C- (minus) & Above,or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend at least 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
- 2908– DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MODULE I)
101-FOUNDATION OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
102-OFFICE ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
103-INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
108-ENTREPRENEURSHIP – BUSINESS PLAN
- 2908– DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MODULE II)
201-THEORY & PRACTICE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
202-LABOUR & INDUSTRIAL LAW
- 2908– DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MODULE III)
301-ORGANIZATION THEORY AND BEHAVIOUR
302-LABOUR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
303-PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF MANAGEMENT
304-ACCOUNTING AND CONTROL
- Communication Skills
Email us at:Admissions Office.