SUBJECT: NOTICE OF CLOSURE OF COLLEGE.
Following the president’s directive on 26th March 2021 on closure of all learning institutions, I write to inform and hereby direct all students across our national campuses as follows;
That all students are hereby required to leave for home on/or before Tuesday 30th March 2021.
- That all students yet to clear registration for KNEC July/August 2021 exams to clear with the registration process as they leave for home tomorrow morning on 29th March 2021.
- That students registering for ICM/NITA or other exams to consult with their Principal/Deputy Principal before they leave.
- That all students who will not manage to travel today using the window period given by government and those travelling to the locked counties will be issued with institutional covering letters by their respective campus principals to enable them travel.
- That end of term exams which was earlier scheduled to start from 6th April 2021 is hereby postponed until the college re-opens.
- That if physical learning will not have resumed by 3rd May 2021, Learning will continue Online.
Chief Executive Officer