Certificate in Road Transport Management(KNEC) offered at AIRADS college is design to equip learners with ransport sector attributes.
After successful completion of Certificate in Road transport management(KNEC),a student can proceed for Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and Phd in the same field.
This course takes an average of 4 terms (1 and half years ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D (plain) & Above,or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend atleast 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
The following units are examined by KNEC.
- 1809 – CRAFT CERTIFICATE IN TRANSORT MANAGEMENT
303-ELEMENTS OF CLEARING & FORWARDING
305-COMMUNICATION & REPORT WRITING
306-COURSE SPECIALISATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROJECTS
Other Units in this course
September 2020 intake is in progress in all our campuses