Certificate in Purchasing and Supplies(KNEC). This course is intended to equip the learner with basic management skills applicable in all areas of management.This certificate course aims at creating manpower with knowledge and skills required in efficient purchasing and supplies management for performance.
- Store Supervisor
- Dispatch officer
- Clearing and forwarding officer
After successful completion of Certificate inSupplies Management(KNEC),a student can proceed for Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and Phd in the same field.
This course takes an average of 4 terms (1 and half years ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D (plain) & Above,or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend atleast 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
The following units are examined by KNEC.
1803 – CRAFT CERTIFICATE IN SUPPLIES MANAGEMENT
302-PRINCIPLES OF PROCUREMENT & DISTRIBUTION
305-PRINCIPLES OF WAREHOUSING & STOCK CONTROL
306-COURSE SPECIALISATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROJECTS
Other Units in this course
September 2020 intake is in progress in all our campuses