This human resources management certificate prepares practitioners to implement HR best practices for their business.AIRADS College ,department of business is well equipped to ensure students attain necessary skills.
Certificate in Human Resource Management is modular course with two modules. This certificate assists a professional interested in advancing their HR career obtain the knowledge and skills necessary for the industry.
Objective of this program is to prepare students to think critically and invent industry -based approaches to HR practices.Students get to understand the human resource structure and market expectations. In addition,they learn how to communicate effectively.This course is also intended to prepare students for better HR activities and careers.
Why study this program
This program prepares one to job market at lower level.It also a bridge to the advance level in the field.
- Human resource staff coordinator
- Business related jobs
- assistant HR practisioner
After successful completion of Certificate in Human resource management ,a student can proceed for Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and Phd in related field.
This course takes an average of 4 terms (1 and half years ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D (plain) & Above,or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend at least 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
1908 – CRAFT CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MODULE I)
101-ELEMENTS OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
102-OFFICE ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
104-INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
1908 – CRAFT CERTIFICATE IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (MODULE II)
201-PRACTICE OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
202-ELEMENTS OF LABOUR LAW & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
203-BOOKKEEPING & ACCOUNTS
207-COURSE SPECIALIZATION PROJECT
- Communication Skills
Email us at:Admissions Office.