This artisan certificate in storekeeping Management(KNEC) programme teaches students the basics of storekeeping to make them eligible to work and contribute effectively to all .
- Store Manager
- Store Keeper
- Warehouse Manager
- Store Assistant
After successful completion of Artisan in clerk-typist(KNEC),a student can proceed for certificate,Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and phd in the same field. However,those who only finished class 8 will proceed up to Diploma level only.
This course takes an average of 3 terms (1 year ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- (Minus) & Below,KCPE or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend at least 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
The following units are examined by KNEC.
ARTISAN CERTIFICATE IN STOREKEEPING
Other Units in this course
September 2020 intake is in progress in all our campuses