Artisan in Salesmanship (KNEC). AIRADS College- is design to equip students with best skills to tap the market demand.The Knowledge, Skills and attitudes so acquired should enable the trainee to maintain proper business records, Perform Salesmanship duties or run a small business Venture. The course will also provide a base for further vocational training in the field.
Artisan in Salesmanship. Artisan in secretarial studies offered at AIRADS College is the basics for pursuing secretarial studies. African Institute of Research and Development Studies-AIRADS college is the best college with advance technology to train this course.
- Sales repesentatives
- Marketing and branding
- Customer service agent
- Marketing manager
After successful completion of Artisan in clerk-typist(KNEC),a student can proceed for certificate,Diploma ,bachelor’s degree,master’s degree and phd in the same field. However,those who only finished class 8 will proceed up to Diploma level only.
This course takes an average of 3 terms (1 year ).
Mode of Study
- Regular/full time
- School based programme
- Distance Learning
- Weekend Classes
- Part-time/Evening classes
- KCSE aggregate Grade of D- (Minus) & Below,KCPE or any equivalent qualifications by KNEC
- Provide Salesmanship services to the Community.
- Acquire Knowledge and Skills necessary to Start, Organise and run a business.
- Develop and demonstrate desirable qualities and habits for efficient business operation.
- Prepare for further training in business studies
The following requirements must be met for a student to qualify for KNEC exams in this course:
- Must sit for at least 2 cats marked out of 30% ,and an end term exams marked out of 70% each term.
- The candidate will be expected to proceed for industrial attachment as a requirement by KNEC for successful completion of the course.
- A student must attend atleast 80% of all the tutorial lectures.
The following units are examined by KNEC.
- 0802 – ARTISAN CERTIFICATE IN SALESMANSHIP
Other Units in this course
September 2020 intake is in progress in all our campuses